Paying with a credit or debit card
If you prefer not to use PayPal, credit and debit card payments are accepted.
You can pay for your items with Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express on Prufal.
How to pay with a credit or debit card
Here's how to pay using a card:
- On the checkout page, choose Credit or debit card, and enter your card details. We secure your card and don't share your card details with the seller.
- Review your order, including shipping. Then select Confirm and pay.
Troubleshooting card payment issues
If you're having trouble paying with a credit or debit card, check the following:
- The card details are correct – Make sure that all details, such as the card number, expiration date, and CVV code, are entered correctly, and check that the name and billing addresses are exactly as they appear on your card statement.
- The card is not expired, and has been activated – If your card is out of date it will be declined. If you're using a new card for the first time, make sure it has been activated. If you're not sure how to activate your card, contact your card issuer.
- You have insufficient funds – If you don't have enough credit or funds to cover the cost of your order, your payment may be declined. Your payments may also be declined if you've reached your daily transaction limit.
- Browser issues – You may be using an older web browser that isn't secure enough for making payments or managing your payment methods. You'll need to update your browser in order to complete your purchase.
If these troubleshooting steps don't resolve your issue, we recommend trying a different payment method, or contacting your card provider for further assistance.